TUBULAR GEL BATTERIES
Charge input from solar arrays sometimes is insufficient to keep the batteries fully charged. During sun-less days, batteries are discharged but not charged. These conditions result in battery operating in Partial State of Charge (PSOC), Cycling and Deep-cycling. Also, solar systems are installed in open atmosphere exposing the batteries to extreme temperatures. Other lead acid batteries fail in such conditions due to sulphation, stratification, corrosion and plate shedding. Moreover, remote solar installations make water top-up difficult and costs money.
To meet such rigors of usage Marathon introduces a maintenance free (no water top-up) Tubular Gel VRLA battery with unbeatable combination of Tubular plate and gelled electrolyte, which is a perfect fit for all solar applications.
Features & Benefits
- Tubular positive plates - proven cycling and deep cycling capabilities.
- Gelled electrolyte - no stratification and no failure due to PSOC.
- Valve regulated - no water top up during service life.
- Antimony free alloy - longer shelf life because of very low self discharge.
- High pressure die-cast spine grids - rate of grid corrosion is very low & higher float life.
- Supplied in filled and charged condition - 100% capacity on first discharge.
- Versatile in mounting - can be mounted both in horizontal and vertical orientation.
Design Cycle life:
- 12V Monobloc
- 1350 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge at 25°C
- 3750 cycles at 20% Depth of Discharge at 25°C
Super -G Tubular Gel batteries are designed especially for maintenance free performance requirements in the solar , leisure and consumer fields. This the product advantages of maintenance-free and sealed batteries result from the successful Gel technology. Typical examples of their application are in weekend and holiday homes without mains supply, street solar stations, information signs, wireless emergency phones, and in many other safety system power supply applications. Electric power - everywhere, at all times and independent of mains supply - such are the demands of our modern society. Energy provision with photovoltaic is thus becoming ever more important. Solar cells directly transform light into electric power. The energy gained is stored in Marathon solar batteries from Super -G brands. It is then available at night and in bad weather conditions. There is a wide spectrum of applications for this future orientated and environmentally safe technology.
|Model Number||AH Capacity @C10||Overall Dimension +/- 5mm||Weight in Kg +/- 5%|